Thursday, November 25, 2010

RIP Dead Cat

I don't know if it's appropriate to put up a dead cat's photo. So here goes:


About to bury

Poor kitty. A cat near my house. It was an accident. A hit and run I think. I hope not a cat abuse. Iman called me telling me about a dead cat behind block. He said white in color. I was a little nervous because I thought my cat might dropped from the window but lucky, no. Still sad for this cat though. The cat which I sometimes gave food to as well as an aunty. And dad said this cat would usually slept near his bike.

Anyways, there was this particuler pigeon when we all got there. This pigeon was like the cat's guardian. It stayed in the middle of the road. I think I know why. This cat was playful and like to play hide and seek with pigeons. And this pigeon kept staying there until we (Iman, Syida, Hafitz & me) are done burying.

Ok. Weird. I was about to upload photo where we buried the cat. Taken today at 1400hr.



The red circle is where we buried the cat. Yellow circle. That IS EXACTLY THE CAT. It's like she is looking at her grave. I'm not scared, shocked or anything. I'm sad. I'm actually crying. Poor cat.

Well, at least we all did a good deed to bury the cat rather than have her lying like that. And also thanks to the family next block for borrowing us their hoe.

Love,
nUr

No comments: